INFORMATION and UPDATES
DNR Olympia Headquarters
- Visitors to the Natural Resource Building (NRB) will be asked to check-in via iLobby.
- The public will not be required to wear a mask in a DNR building or on DNR property, but are welcome to wear a mask as a personal preference.
- Bid or job paperwork and leasing payments can be submitted via regular mail or dropped off at our region office (office hours are 8 A.M. to 4:30 P.M.)
- Region office address: Washington Department of Natural Resources, 411 Tillicum Lane, Forks, WA 98331
- We have installed a drop box by the front door of our region office for documents and payments. The box is checked daily and staff will follow-up with your delivery as appropriate.
- For deliveries or documents requiring a signature, please call 360-374-2800 or stop by our region office.
- Firewood permit are online or stop by our region office in Forks.
- Forest Practice permits continue to be processed. For more information call 360-374-2814 or stop by our region office.
- For Brush permits please call 360-374-2800 or stop by our Headquarters office.
We are happy to assist you with all other inquiries. Please don’t hesitate to contact staff directly or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We check all email messages regularly and will respond as soon as possible.
Pacific Cascade Region
Business Hours are 8:00 A.M. – 4:30 P.M., Monday – Friday, and our lobby is open to the public.
Customers can still call 360-577-2025, and request DNR staff to come outside to assist them, or ring the doorbell.
Customers can still leave paperwork (bid packets and applications) in the drop box located to the right of the front door.
The drop box is checked several times a day between 8:00 A.M. and 4:30 P.M.
We can be reached at: email@example.com. Email messages are checked regularly and we respond as soon as possible.
Or via USPS mail: Department of Natural Resources, PO Box 280, Castle Rock, WA 98611
Effective 2/1/23, Pacific Cascade Region is selling brush permits. Brush permits are available for sale Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday from 9:00 A.M. to 12:00 P.M.
Additional information is available here: Brush, Salal and Other Forest Products | WA - DNR
South Puget Sound Region
- Please call the region office at 360-825-1631
- Please call the region office at 509-925-8510
- Please call the region office at 509-684-7474
- Please call the region office 360-856-3500