INFORMATION and UPDATES
DNR Olympia Headquarters
- Visitors to the Natural Resource Building (NRB) will be asked to check-in via iLobby.
- The public will not be required to wear a mask in a DNR building or on DNR property, but are welcome to wear a mask as a personal preference.
- Bid or job paperwork and leasing payments can be submitted via regular mail or dropped off at our Headquarters office (Office hours are 8 AM to 4:30 PM) at:
- WA Dept. of Natural Resources, 411 Tillicum Lane, Forks, WA 98331
- We have installed a dropbox by the front door of our Region Office for documents and payments. The box is checked daily and staff will follow-up with your delivery as appropriate.
- For deliveries or documents requiring a signature, please call 360-374-2800 or stop by our Headquarters office- 411 Tillicum Lane, Forks, WA.
- Burn and woodcutting permits continue to be processed. To apply for a permit please visit http://dnr.wa.gov/ or stop by our Headquarters office in Forks.
- Forest Practice permits also continue to be processed. For more information call 360-374-2814 or stop by our Headquarters office in Forks.
We are happy to assist you with all other inquiries. Please don’t hesitate to contact staff directly or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org . We check all email messages regularly and will respond as soon as possible.
Pacific Cascade Region
- Our lobby is open to the public.
- Customers can still call 360-577-2025, and request DNR staff to come outside to assist them.
- Customers can still leave paperwork (bid packets and applications) in the box outside if they choose.
- Pacific Cascade Region is not selling brush permits until further notice.
South Puget Sound Region
- Please call the region office at 360-825-1631
- Please call the region office at 509-925-8510
- Please call the region office at 509-684-7474
- Business Hours 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM, Monday - Friday
- During business hours packages may be delivered to the lobby, front desk staff should be available If signature is required.
- During business hours if you need to drop off paperwork or a bid packet, you are welcome to leave with reception staff or use the drop box located to the left of the front door, and call 360-856-3500 to notify us.
- If you cannot call our office, the drop box is checked several times a day between 8:00 AM and 4:30 PM.
- We can be reached at mailto:email@example.com. Email messages are checked regularly and we respond as soon as possible.
- Or via USPS mail: Department of Natural Resources, 919 North Township Street, Sedro-Woolley, WA 98284