We are excited to announce that the Washington Department of Natural Resources’ (DNR) Forest Regulation program is moving forward with steps to build, test and release the long-awaited fpOnline.
This project modernizes the creation, submission, and review process of all Forest Practices Applications and Notifications (FPA/N). fpOnline will enable the online submission of FPAs and associated forms; the acceptance of electronic signatures; the acceptance electronic payments; and the creation of FPA/N related maps.
Announcements (coming soon)
The fpOnline project replaces the following technical and manual systems:
- Manual completion and submittal of FPA/N
- Forest Practices Application Review System (FPARS)
- Manual completion and submittal of water type modification forms (WTMF)
- Water type application (WTA) database
- Manual completion of Forest Practices Enforcement documents (ENF) located in the Forest Practices Enforcement Tracking System (FPETS)
- Regional forest practices local systems that currently exist to support document tracking