DNR's Urban and Community Forestry Program partners with the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) Forest Service Urban and Community Forestry Program to offer grant opportunities to Washington cities and non-profits for projects relating to Urban Forestry.
A recorded webinar that highlights the 2015 Urban Forestry Grant Applications can be viewed by clicking this link. If slides appear to get stuck, slide the progress bar at the bottom of the presentation to resolve the issue.
2015 Grant Timeline
Estimated Schedule of Activities
- Proposals Due 4:00pm PDT, December 19 , 2014
- Proposals Evaluated January 2015
- Notification to Applicants January 31, 2015
- Finalize Contract February 2015
- Period of Contract Performance April 1, 2015 – May 31, 2016
- Final Report & Request for Reimbursement No later than June 30, 2016
Please be advised that the 2015 Urban Forestry Grants have already been awarded to successful applicants. Grant availability from year-to-year is dependent on continued funding from our partners at the USDA Forest Service. Pending such funding, the 2016 Urban Forestry Grants will be announced in October 2015.
Urban Forestry Grant Recipients for 2015
Urban Forestry Grants Funded in 2014