Part I: Nonmetallic Minerals
- Valentine, Grant M.; Huntting, Marshall T., reviser, 1960, Inventory of Washington minerals; Part I—Nonmetallic minerals; 2nd edition: Washington Division of Mines and Geology Bulletin 37, Part I, 2nd ed., 2 v.
Part I of the bulletin is now online:
The second edition of this volume is still in print and available for sale. See page 3 of our Publications List for ordering instructions.
Part II: Metallic Minerals
- Huntting, Marshall T., 1956, Inventory of Washington minerals; Part II—Metallic minerals: Washington Division of Mines and Geology Bulletin 37, Part II, 2 v.
This work has long been out of print, although demand for it has remained quite high. Some efforts have been made towards reprinting it, but that has proven to be prohibitively expensive because of the sheer size of the volume.
We are pleased to offer Part II of this publication for free online. Because it is too large to present as a single file, we present it here as a series of PDF files, the contents of which are shown below.
Need help downloading files?
- Section 1 (p. 1–108) [PDF; 9.3 MB]
- The metals: General statement
- Aluminum; Antimony; Arsenic; Barium; Beryllium; Bismuth; Boron; Cadmium; Calcium; Cerium; Chromium; Cobalt; Columbium and tantalum; Copper; Gallium; Germanium
- Section 2 (p. 108–205) [PDF; 8.5 MB]
- Gold--Lode; Gold--Placer; Iron
- Section 3 (p. 205–283) [PDF; 7.5 MB]
- Lead; Lithium; Magnesium; Manganese; Mercury; Molybdenum; Nickel; Platinum; Potassium; Selenium; Silicon
- Section 4 (p. 283–428) [PDF; 11.9 MB]
- Silver; Sodium; Strontium; Tantalum; Tellurium; Thorium; Tin; Titanium; Tungsten; Uranium; Vanadium; Zinc; Zirconium
- Ore unknown
- Property index