Interested in recreation on DNR-managed lands? Want to get involved? Consider volunteering.
There's all sorts of ways you can get involved in improving recreation on DNR-managed lands. Help build and repair trails. Restore or monitor a stream. Paint buildings. Build a bridge. Attend a meeting and provide your input. Check out upcoming volunteer opportunities on our calendar below...
UPDATED: July 25, 20142014: July
Volunteers must be 18 or older or have pre-approved parental signature on volunteer form.
Join these events and invite your friends on DNR's Facebook fan page!
|10 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.|
Ahtanum Green Dot Work Days
Join DNR staff and other volunteers to repair Green Dot roads and clean up trails on Sedge Ridge, Whites Ridge, and Foundation Ridge.
What to bring
Bring gloves, books, lunch, water, and your own 4x4 transportation if you wish.
** These events are eligible for a voucher toward a complimentary Discover Pass.
Ahtanum State Forest
Meet at the Red Saddle Trailhead Parking Lot.
- Exit Interstate 82 to Valley Mall Boulevard
- Turn left on Longfiber Road
- Turn Right on Ahtanum Road (continue 13 miles)
- Turn right on North Fork Road at the Tampico Store
- Continue 10 miles to Middle Fork Road
- Turn Left at Whites Ridge Trailhead
- Red Saddle Trailhead will be on the right