How do I participate in upcoming wildfire fuel reduction bidding?
DNR’s Fuel Reduction Program involves projects that reduce the danger in communities with a high risk of catastrophic wildfires. If you are a contractor seeking projects in wildfire fuel reduction, this is the page for you. Below is the process for how to bid on specific wildfire fuel reduction projects. There are various funding sources with specific requirements, which are on each 'Request for Qualification' or bidding document.
- Carefully examine the project opportunities in your area.
- Contact the appropriate region staff designee—on cover sheet of each ‘Invitation to Bid’—for addition information or questions.
- After reviewing the scope of the work and contract details, fill out your application.
- Send in your application to the specified region by the submission date.
Prospective bidders are encouraged to register with the Department of Enterprise Services online bid notification system - Washington’s Electronic Business Solution (WEBS), to receive notification of upcoming fuel reduction opportunities. Go to http://www.des.wa.gov/ for more information.
Wildfire fuel reduction invitations to bid
5. Results will be available on this page.
Awarded wildfire fuel reduction contracts