Tree Seedling Order Information - Webster Forest Nursery
How to Order
- Review the Seedling Availability Report and Price List
- Call 360-902-1234 or toll-free 1-877-890-2626 to place your order, schedule shipment, get questions answered or watch our video Webster Forest Nursery.
- Hours: 8:30am to 4:00pm Monday-Friday (except holidays)
- Orders will be taken starting the first workday in September (changes every year due to Labor Day)
- Send a check payable to the Washington State Department of Natural Resources
Mail Stop 47017
Olympia, WA 98504-7017
- Seedlings are sold in minimum units of 100 of one species and stock type; species may not be combined to take advantage of the "Each 1000" price
- Local Sales Tax rates apply for pick-up orders, otherwise, based on rate at shipping destination
- Prices are FOB Olympia
- UPS charge (if applicable): 15% plus tax (destination-based tax); limited to 2,000 trees or less (Red Alder subject to higher shipping charges due to the size of the bag they are stored in)
- Auto freight charge (if applicable)
- Shipping season: Starts 2nd week in December through April 30 (estimated to be the end of the planting season).
- UPS and freight: Mondays - Wednesdays only. Nursery liability ceases when trees are delivered to carrier.
Pick Up Information
- Give at least 5 days notice prior to picking up seedlings.
- Pick up at Webster Nursery Monday-Friday 8:30am to 4:00pm
- Directions: Located 4 miles south of Tumwater, off I-5. Take Exit 99, travel west on 93rd Avenue for 1/2 mile. Turn left (south) to 9805 Blomberg Street SW
All sales are final. No refunds.
Limited Supply of One-Gallon Restoration Plants
- We currently have available a limited number of large one-gallon potted seedlings for restoration plantings. Will call only, no deliveries for potted plants.
- Price: $5 a container. No minimum purchase quantity.
Species offered are:
- Douglas-fir - sold out
- Noble Fir - sold out
- Western Redcedar - sold out
- Western White Pine - sold out
Not sure what species are best for what areas? Contact a Stewardship Forester, who can visit your site, answer questions, and provide suggestions.